MedBill Solutions serves a multitude of practices for medical billing services.
Medical Billing Services Included in Our Billing Package
- After services have been rendered, we audit provider charges in a 3-tier scrubber to ensure coding accuracy before it even gets to the insurance carrier, daily.
- Educate internal staff on insurance verification, front end processes and collections (would be separately billable under management contract if requiring more than 4 total hours monthly)
- Submission of claims daily using E-billing.
- Submission of all paper claims to payers not accepting electronic submission.
- Submission of all secondary insurance companies.
- Follow up of any appeals or denials through a rejection review for obligated reimbursements.
- Oversight of A/R with a focus on recoupment, opportunities, and trending.
- Local on-site, telephone, or web meeting with management personnel or physicians on billing/revenue health of practice support.
- Preparation and mailing of patient statements on a monthly cycle.
- Weekly pick-ups/drop-offs of all pertinent billing/client data at client offices, if out of area this can be sent via fax or Dropbox.
- All billing calls answered from 8am-4:30pm CST Mon-Fri.
- Management of patient accounts, including preparation for client decision of collections turnover at 90/120 days.
- Posting of all insurance and patient payments and bank deposits.
- Posting, tracking patient co-pays and insurance payments to patient accounts.
- Overpayment or Refund processing management
- Coding audits done by Certified Coding Professionals
Please phone 817-882-6860 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a no obligation free accounts receivable (A/R) audit.